FOSBE 2016 will consist of more than 120 contributions from all over the world. 10 plenaries and keynotes will complement the oral and poster contributions. The conference will have two parallel tracks, with 2 poster sessions, allowing for lively interactions between the participants. Furthermore, 2 parallel workshops are offered on Sunday the 9th prior to the conference.
The FOSBE program will feature three plenaries by distinguished researchers at the interface of systems biology and automatic control. There will be also a series of invited keynote speakers and keynotes selected from the normal submissions.
Confirmed plenary speakers
- Frank Doyle, Dean Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Hans V. Westerhoff, University of Amsterdam
- Diego di Bernardo, Universita’ “Federico II” of Naples, Italy
- Guy-Bart Stan, Imperial College London
Go to Plenary Abstracts.
Confirmed invited keynote speakers
- Edda Klipp, Humboldt Universität Berlin
- Bas Teusink, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Pablo Iglesias, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- Jörg Stelling, ETH Zurich
Go to Keynote Abstracts.
The technical program is available through Papercept.
- Welcome reception on Sunday, 9 October 2016 at the building 28 of the University, see the FOSBE 2016 Google map
- Conference banquet in the Park Hotel Herrenkrug on Tuesday, 11 October 2016